Security Dealer & Integrator

APR 2015

Find news and information for the executive corporate security director, CSO, facility manager and assets protection manager on issues of policy, products, incidents, risk management, threat assessments and preparedness.

Issue link: http://sdi.epubxp.com/i/490927

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 22 of 77

Reduce All System Costs Learn how Digital Watchdog will increase your profitability today. WWW.DIGITAL-WATCHDOG.COM/BOTHWORLDS REV: 03/15 Copyright © Digital Watchdog 2015. All rights reser ved. Specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. w w w . d i g i t a l - w a t c h d o g . c o m 8 6 6 . 4 4 6 . 3 5 9 5 s a l e s @ d w c c . t v The new Digital Watchdog ® MEGApix ® PANO ™ 1080p, 8MP and 48/32MP 180° View Cameras are the first multi-sensor IP cameras in the industry to deliver full frame HD video streams at up to 30fps (at 32MP; 15fps at 48MP). These cameras take wide area surveillance to a new level. Essentially multiple cameras in one, MEGApix ® PANO ™ cameras allow you to reduce camera count and all related system costs. • 1080p, 8MP or 48MP Overall Resolution • Stunning 180° Panoramic Views • Fast Video Up to 30FPS • Detailed Forensic Zooming • Edge Capable (8MP and 48MP) MEGApix ® PANO ™ 1080p with IP66 EasyAdjust ™ Dome MEGApix ® PANO ™ 8MP and 48MP in IP66 Enclosure MEGApix ® PANO ™ 1080p Bullet with Smart IR ™ and IP66 180° PANORAMIC VIEW Zoom into details for facial recognition and license plate capture. ® ™ M 8 IP Request information: www.SecurityInfoWatch.com/10852292

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Security Dealer & Integrator - APR 2015