Security Dealer & Integrator

MAR 2015

Find news and information for the executive corporate security director, CSO, facility manager and assets protection manager on issues of policy, products, incidents, risk management, threat assessments and preparedness.

Issue link: http://sdi.epubxp.com/i/478273

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 22 of 115

180° Panoramic Views at 30fps! Learn how Digital Watchdog will increase your profitability today. WWW.DIGITAL-WATCHDOG.COM/BOTHWORLDS REV: 02/15 Copyright © Digital Watchdog 2015. All rights reser ved. Specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. w w w . d i g i t a l - w a t c h d o g . c o m 8 6 6 . 4 4 6 . 3 5 9 5 s a l e s @ d w c c . t v 8 LED High Power IR 180° views with IR illumination up to 114 feet. Three-Sensor 180° Panoramic View Streams from three independent 1080p sensors are stitched together for a 180° 1080p image with the ability to zoom into the live image without pixilation. IP66 Environmental Rated The panoramic cameras have been tested to be IP66-rated. They are able to resist the ingress of dust and high pressure water. External Control There is easy access to a camera reset and a second video output. Installer-Friendly Design A 3-axis double arm bracket makes it easy for an installer to adjust the camera position in any direction. The bracket can be locked with a single screw. D W C - D 3 6 61T S h o w n w i t h s u n s h i e l d Reduce Overall System Costs Through Camera Reduction! Request information: www.SecurityInfoWatch.com/10852292

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Security Dealer & Integrator - MAR 2015